Aircraft Maintenance Sales Executive
LONDON BIGGIN HILL
An opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team here at Biggin Hill has presented itself. Reporting into the Head of Maintenance with support from the Commercial Director, you will be part of a team dedicated to ensuring the successful profitability of a forward thinking & growing enterprise.
Interflight Aircraft Maintenance is a well-established Part-145 Maintenance Facility who currently maintains Hawker-type aircraft both internally with its sister-company Voluxis, as well as third party Hawker aircraft. We are looking for someone to join our team who is commercially astute, has the ability to exceed sales financial targets, is ambitious, driven & self-motivating, and can thrive under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a team who are passionate not only about aircraft engineering but the continued growth of our business.
The role includes:
- Closing Hawker aircraft maintenance contracts in a competitive and challenging market. Your natural ability to close deals will be put to the test on every contract that is worked on.
- Establishing a portfolio of aircraft maintenance clients, identifying new clients through cold calling, networking and leads which are generated from different areas of the business.
- Ability to demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft engineering market.
- Building long term relationships via on-going communication with clients, such as sales calls and sales visits both domestically and internationally.
- Management of our exclusively used online sales platform, ensuring data is entered and stored for future sales development.
- Working closely with the organisations group marketing manager to devise new strategies that increase generation of leads.
- Regular meetings with both the Head of Maintenance & Commercial Director to discuss possible leads and their potential.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external Interflight customers.
- Some weekend/bank holiday/out of hours work
We’re looking for:
- A network within Corporate Aviation Operators is highly desirable, specifically Hawker Series Aircraft.
- Fluent in English essential, second language of Spanish, German, French or Italian desired.
- Previous sales experience in an aviation based company desired, preferably in a Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong presentation techniques.
- Business-minded with a keen interest and experience within the Aviation industry.
- Experience of OASIS Software an additional benefit but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Aviation Regulation
- Flexible to the demands of the role
- Ability to work well within team
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organiser
As a thank you for your hard work and for joining part of the Interflight family we will provide you with the following:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Private healthcare & pension
- Outstanding potential earnings
- Industry leading in-house training
How to apply: Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com